Los Angeles & Southern California Graduation Portraits
Welcome, Class of 2020!
The Graduation Portrait Experience
Looking to capture your higher educational accomplishments to keep in a beautiful heirloom album that you’ll keep forever?
Having graduated from UCLA previously, I understand how much it is a rite of passage of our modern generation to go through the college and higher education process. It is an investment and a time during which many find the path forward for a lifetime. As a photographer, I’m excited to be able to capture the achievements you’ve made and the milestones you’ve crossed, in a way that is absolutely unique to you.
I’ve worked extensively with undergraduate, masters, PhD and high school students on capturing their personalities and accomplishments – it’s amazing for me to get to know the dreams and aspirations that each has, and to bring them to life in an album that they’ll cherish for a lifetime.
I am based in Los Angeles, but would love to travel to you wherever you are in Southern California.
Every year, I have many of my graduation photo sessions at USC and UCLA. Other schools that I photograph for almost every year include:
- CSU Long Beach
- CSU Fullerton
- CSU Los Angeles
- CSU Northridge
- Loyola Marymount University (LMU)
- Mount Saint Mary’s University
- Pepperdine University
- UC Berkeley
- UC Los Angeles (UCLA)
- UC San Diego
- UC Irvine
- UC Santa Barbara
- University of La Verne
- University of Southern California (USC)
Tired of awkward smiles and impatient school photographers? School photographers shooting studio portraits for yearbook often prioritize rapid-fire and pure catalog-like documentation over taking the time to ensure that you are happy with your portrait. My priorities, however, are the opposite. I now offer indoor portrait sessions at my studio located in Playa Vista. Studio sessions are available to be booked individually or paired with any campus session. Prints packages are available as well.
High School Senior Portraits
Why book with me?
- I aim to create picture-perfect moments imbued with genuine emotion
- I’m experienced – I have done over 600 portrait sessions since 2014
- I can assist you in planning with helpful prep guides and suggestions
- I’m always happy to meet with you at my studio before the session so we won’t be strangers when we have our session
I offer several packages to accommodate for different session types. I offer classic campus portrait sessions, in-studio sessions, along with destination sessions. Travel fees apply to locations beyond 15 miles of 90066.
Fill out the form below for more information!
Typical sessions start at $575, with higher and lower options available as well.
Interested in booking a session?
Fill out the form below for more information and a quote. I’ll be happy to schedule a call or meeting with you as well to go over my process!
- I am continuing to offer outdoor portrait sessions for individuals – California has allowed this since Phase 2 of reopening
- Outdoor sessions can be considered to be lower-risk with appropriate distancing, but be advised that nothing is considered risk-free
- I am currently holding all meetings remotely instead of in-person at my studio until further notice
- I will wear a proper facial mask to all my sessions and will do air-handshakes instead of physical ones 🙂
- University campuses remain much emptier due to cancelled classes, which makes it easier to have a socially-distant session
Looking for a campus guide to get you started?
I currently have location guides for the following universities:
Copyright © Stanley Wu Photography